Fertility Massage Therapy
Fertility massage therapy is a natural therapy designed as a protocol to enhance a couple's potential to conceive naturally or with Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) such as the IVF procedure.
While traditional massage therapy is beneficial to reduce stress and increase circulation, Fertility Massage specifically supports the body's natural ability to cleans, reduce stress hormones, while increasing circulation to the reproductive system and supports a healthy ovarian-uterine environment. Fertility Massage is also designed to nurture the clients toward achieving a state of balance emotionally with visualizations and affirmations for those who feel comfortable with that focus.
Your therapist is a compassionate heart, there to hold the space for you to heal and connect on a deeper level to your fertility journey.
- Support digestive cleansing for better nutritional assimilation
- Increase circulation to the pelvis and abdominals
- Break up adhesions of congestion from inactivity or trauma
- Increase the effectiveness of ART
- Uterine positioning/tilting
- Reduce stress of modern life
- Men and Women can equally benefit from fertility massage
- Essential oils are added to the massage oil to tonify the reproductive systems
- Castor Oil Packs are applied on the abdomen during the session for its cleansing effect
- Yoga posture recommendations for self care in the privacy of your home
The first visit is 2 hours, including 30 minutes consult, 90 minute service.
Subsequent Fertility Massage may be between 60-90 minutes, depending on the frequency of services. You may choose to receive massage 1-3 times within this fertility enhancement window.